Yield: 4-6 servings
10 MINScook time:
30 MINStotal time:
Beets have naturally high levels of iron, folate, and betaine. They are an anti-inflammatory and help to detox the liver. Eat up!
This is how we do it!
- 1 Small Roasted Beet
- 2 Cups Chickpeas - drained/rinsed
- 2 Tsp Tahini
- 3-4 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Make it happen!
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry whole beet, wrap in foil with a little drizzle of olive oil. Roast for 30 mins until tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Purée all ingredients in a food processor while streaming the olive oil through the top until smooth and desired consistency is reached. Eat. Glow. Repeat.